Former President Donald Trump created an uncensored social app Truth Social. He created this application inspired by Twitter and Facebook. Truth Social appears to have two million active users. According to the application creator, the platforms strive to protect users’ access to freedom of speech and to stand up against “big tech tyranny”, which barred Trump from their edges. That brings us to the question- How many Truth Social users are there and how many daily active users does Truth Social app have?
Truth Social users – How many daily active users does Truth Social app have?
Update 11/08/22: Truth Social has 513,000 daily active users and 2.00 million monthly active users.
Truth Social is a social media platform that was launched in February 2022 by former US President Donald Trump. It is an alternative to Twitter and Facebook, and this application is uncensored, and it would not determine against users for their political beliefs. It is only available in the United States of America. When you visit the Truth Social website, you can see the web version of the platform. You can log in, view content from other Truth Social users, and post your feed. Previously, the Truth Social website encouraged visitors to download the iOS application. Much like the iOS application, the web application looks a lot like Twitter.
Truth Social is available on Apple iOS devices like iPhone because iPhone has a good market share in the United States of America. If anyone wants to access the application, they need to sign up and create an account on the social media platform. However, Android users need to wait for the Truth Social application, and it may take time to release on Android versions because there is an issue with Google and Trump going on.
Truth Social users -Number of US Citizens using Truth Social in 2022
As per reports of April 04, Truth Social has an estimated 1.20 million sign-ups. However, the daily downloads are huge around 170,000, having 8,000 current downloads per day. As per Forbes’ report, the application may get around 2.00 million monthly active users.
Who are the Users of Truth Social?
Update 11/08/2022: The app which is only available for use on Apple iOS devices, saw around 56 thousand downloads in the last examined calendar week, as reported by Statista on June 28th, 2022.
As per the reports of March 2022, there are 1,166 social media user accounts, and their age varies from 18 to 64 residing in the United States were surveyed. Truth Social network is attracting male, college-educated millennials, and Reddit users and e-sport enthusiasts are also using this social media platform. The following percentage shows the users are using the Truth Social network. It is according to the Statista Global Consumer Survey.
- 3.00% – among all social media users
- 5.00% – among all male respondents
- 6.00% – among all millennials
- 6.00% – among college graduates
- 9.00% – among Reddit users
- 9.00% – among gamers/e-sport fans
Percentage of United States Registered Voters who use Truth Social
A survey conducted by Statista Global Consumer Survey from March 11 to March 14, 2022, found that 56.00% out of 2,005 respondents aged 18 to 64 said they are not using Truth Social. But 8.00% reported that they are using the platform a lot.
- 8.00% – using the Truth Social platform a lot
- 22.00% – using the Truth Social platform sometimes
- 14.00% – not much using the Truth Social platform
- 56.00% – not at all using the Truth Social platform
According to the survey, 12.00% of respondents between 35 to 44 aged who are registered voters in the United States are using the Truth Social platform. Moreover, 28.00% of respondents between 18 to 34 aged are using sometimes.
Users between 18 to 24 years who use Truth Social
- 7.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 28.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 15.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 50.00% never used the social media platform
Users between 35 to 44 years who use Truth Social
- 12.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 25.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 15.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 49.00% never used the social media platform
Users between 46 to 64 years who use Truth Social
- 10.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 21.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 12.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 57.00% never used the social media platform
Users above 65 years who use Truth Social
- 5.00% use the social media platform a lot
- 15.00% use the social media platform sometimes
- 14.00% use the social media platform rarely
- 66.00% never used the social media platform
Number of Downloads in the US as of April 24, 2022
As of April 24, 2022, Truth Social is available in the Apple App Store. There are 218,000 downloads made from week 8 to week 17.
- Week 08 – 462,232 downloads
- Week 09 – 1,613,534 downloads
- Week 10 – 308,260 downloads
- Week 11 – 232,054 downloads
- Week 12 – 123,852 downloads
- Week 13 – 80,496 downloads
- Week 14 – 74,080 downloads
- Week 15 – 69,874 downloads
- Week 16 – 61,140 downloads
- Week 17 – 218,186 downloads
Famous Personalities on Truth Social
The most well-known right-wing figures in the U.S. are already active on the Truth Social application. Famous personalities like Sean Hannity and Dan Bongino are using Truth Social as per Fox Business, as is Charlie Kirk, founder of Turning Point USA. The right-wing firebrand members of Congress like Reps. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) and Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) signed up for the Truth Social application and posted on their Twitter accounts.
Jorge Masvidal joins Truth Social
Jorge Masvidal signed up on Truth Social, and he invited his Twitter followers to join him on this social media platform. Jorge Masvidal is a UFC fighter, and he has a friendly connection with Donald Trump. Masvidal and Donald Trump are former broadcast partners during the Evander Holyfield vs. Vitor Belfort boxing event. Jorge Masvidal is a supporter of former POTUS, and he is well known as a UFC superstar. Present, in his Truth Social application, the followers’ list is increasing.
Before joining Truth Social, Jorge Masvidal is active on Rumble, a video streaming service that is an alternative to YouTube. Jorge Masvidal is promoting his Rumble channel by conducting live streams and posting exclusive content on matches. In the UFC 272 grudge match against Colby Covington, the BMF title holder posted to get hype for his videos on Rumble.