What is the Road to Majority Conference
For the last twelve years, the Faith & Freedom Coalition’s Road to Majority Policy Conference has equipped conservative activists to fight for their ideals at the polls and in the public sphere. The conference, which aims to pave the way for a pro-family majority, will provide attendees with the knowledge and connections they need to increase voter engagement and turnout. The timely gathering this year will help conservatives move closer to a majority in the 2022 midterm elections. The event will take place in Nashville from June 16 to 18, 2022, and will be hosted by many notable celebrities.
Watch Live stream of the Road to Majority Conference
The event is held on 16-18 June 2022 in Nashville. You can come and join the fantastic possibility to support the conservative politicians for the upcoming elections of 2022. The price of the ticket may vary accordingly. Those who cannot attend the event in the following days can watch live streams on the official website of Fox nation or any other website. Follow us on our telegram; the live stream will be available there.
Date, Venue, and Time of the Road to Majority Conference
The event starts on June 16, 2022, and ends on June 18, 2022. The venue of the event is Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center. The address of the event is 2800 Opryland Dr, Nashville, TN 37214.
Schedule of the event
Thursday, June 16, 11:30 AM-1:30 PM Legislative Luncheon
5:45 PM-9:00 PM Night of Prayer and Worship
Friday, June 17, 9:00 AM-12:30 PM General Session
2:00 PM-4:00 PM Breakout Sessions
6:30 PM- 9:00 PM Evening Session
Saturday, June 18, 9:00 AM- 12:00 PM General Session
2:00 PM-4:00 PM Breakout Sessions
5:00 PM-6:00 PM Gala Reception
6:15 PM-8:30 PM Patriot’s Gala
Register and Buy Tickets for Road to Majority Policy Conference
The most expensive ticket costs $150 and includes admission to the Legislative Luncheon, General Sessions, and Patriot’s Gala Reception and Dinner. The conference’s general and breakout sessions are included in the $59 fee. The Student General Session and Breakout Sessions are included in the $29 ticket. The $89 ticket includes admission to the Resort & Convention Center’s Legislative Luncheon on Thursday, June 16. On Saturday, June 18, the Patriot’s Gala Reception and Dinner are included in the $99 ticket.
To purchase tickets for the event, follow these steps:
Step1- open google and go to the official website of the faith and freedom coalition.
Step2- Click the register option and sign in with your respective email id.
Step3- After registration, buy the tickets accordingly.
Refunds are available up to one day before the event’s start date, June 16, 2022. Refund requests will not be accepted after the event has begun.
Guest speakers for Road to Majority Policy Conference
Year’s one of the important events is yet to start, and the speaker list is the most exciting part. Donald Trump, 45th President of the United States, will be opening the event with a speech. The conservative guest speakers are as follows:
- Daniel Reed Crenshaw is an American politician who served as a U.S. Navy SEAL and has represented Texas’s 2nd congressional district since 2019. He’ll be present at the event to make his remarks.
- Rafael Edward “Ted” Cruz is an American politician and litigator who has served as Texas’ junior senator since 2013. Cruz was the Republican candidate for Solicitor General of Texas from 2003 to 2008. He will give a speech to the rest of the audience.
- Winsome Earle Sears is the 42nd lieutenant governor of Virginia, and he is of Jamaican descent. From 2002 to 2004, Sears served in the Virginia House of Delegates as a member of the Republican Party. On the following days, he will attend the event.
- Mary Marsha Blackburn is an American politician and businesswoman serving as the senior United States senator from Tennessee, a seat she has held since 2019. She is a member of the Republican Party. She is expected to attend.
- Nimrata Nikki Haley is an American politician and diplomat who served as the 116th and first female governor of South Carolina from 2011 to 2017 and as the United States’ 29th ambassador to the United Nations for two years. The conference will be attended by Haley.
- Elisabeth Dee DeVos is an American politician, philanthropist, and former government official who served as the 11th United States secretary of education from 2017 to 2021. DeVos is known for supporting school choice, voucher programs, and charter schools. Elisabeth will be delivering a speech on the upcoming elections.
- The Babylon Bee was created by Adam Ford and was launched on March 1, 2016. The Babylon Bee is headquartered in Jupiter, Florida, and employs around 24 people across the United States. Adam is coming to deliver his remark at the event.
- James Daniel Jordan is an American politician serving as the U.S. representative for Ohio’s 4th congressional district since 2007. A member of the Republican Party, Jordan is a former collegiate wrestler and college wrestling coach. President Donald Trump awarded Jordan the Presidential Medal of Freedom on January 11, 2021. U.S. Senator.
- Joni Kay Ernst is an American politician and former military officer serving as the junior United States Senator for Iowa, a seat she has held since 2015. A member of the Republican Party.
- Kayleigh McEnany is an American conservative political commentator and author who served as the Trump administration’s 33rd White House press secretary from April 2020 to January 2021. She presently works for Fox News as an on-air contributor. She began her career in the media as a producer for Mike Huckabee on Fox News and then as a CNN contributor. She was an early critic of Donald Trump during the Republican Party presidential primaries in 2016, but she later became one of his most ardent supporters. She will attend the event.
What did Timothy Head, the Faith & Freedom Coalition executive director, say about Trump
The coalition claims that the conference will “empower conservative activists to fight for their values at the polls in the public arena, and to empower attendees with the knowledge and relations they need to drive engagement and voter turnout,” said Timothy. “It’s an honor to welcome President Donald J. Trump back as a speaker for the seventh time at our Road to Majority conference,” Timothy Head, executive director of the Faith & Freedom Coalition, said. “He began the fight to make America great again six years ago, and since then, he has delivered some of our movement’s and nation’s most significant victories—victories that continue to inspire leaders in states and communities across the country.”