Are you looking for a way to “Qualify for enTouch Wireless ACP program” so that you can recieve free internet and a smartphone? If yes, then you have stumbled upon the right article.
As an enTouch Wireless ACP program beneficiary, I will provide you with a proper guide to help you qualify and recieve the benefits.
So, without further ado, let’s begin –
What Is The enTouch Wireless ACP Program?
EnTouch Wireless provides affordable phone plans and devices to low-income customers. As a subsidiary of TracFone Wireless, the company operates on the T-Mobile network.
The enTouch Wireless participates in a government assistance ACP Program and offers discounts to low-income households who qualify for the ACP program to afford Internet services and connected devices.
The Affordable Connectivity Program ACP is a part of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC), created in 2021 after the COVID-19 pandemic and replaced the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
The enTouch Wireless ACP Program offers a discount of up to $30/mo and $75/mo (Qualified Tribal Lands) on monthly broadband service and up to $100 on a one-time purchase of a connected device, such as a tablet or smartphone.
Difference Between enTouch Wireless ACP and Lifeline
The Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) and Lifeline program are two government programs administered by FCC (Federal Communications Commission) that help Low-income households to receive discounts on monthly broadband internet services.
Those who qualify for enTouch Wireless ACP program can get up to $30 and $75 (Qualified Tribal Lands) off monthly service bills and a one-time discount of up to $100 on internet-connected devices with a co-pay of $10.01 to $49.99.
Whereas enTouch Wireless Lifeline offers a discount of up to $9.25 and $35 (Qualified tribal Lands) off monthly service bills.
Now if you are wondering which program you should choose? Well, It Depends on your needs and eligibility. However, enTouch Wireless does provide its customer an option to get the Lifeline and ACP combo benefits, but you need to make sure you are eligible for both programs.
Qualifying Requirements Of enTouch Wireless ACP
Before applying for enTouch Wireless ACP program benefits, ensure you qualify by meeting certain eligibility criteria. Below we have mentioned the eligibility criteria.
- Applicant must be 18 years old.
- Applicants must be permanent residents of the state they are applying from
Once you have met the requirements, you can check the program-specific eligibility criteria below.
Your household income should be below 200% of the federal poverty to qualify for the enTouch Wireless ACP.
If you do not meet the income requirements, you may still be eligible for enTouch Wireless ACP as a beneficiary of another government program mentioned below.
- Lifeline Assistance Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP), formerly known as food stamps.
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF).
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- FPHA (Federal Public Housing Assistance)
- Tribal TANF
- Food Distribution on Indian Reservations
- Women, Infant & Child Special Supplemental Nutrition Program
- School Breakfast or Lunch Program
What Are The Benefits of the enTouch Wireless ACP Program?
Below we have mentioned the benefits you will recieve once you qualify for enTouch Wireless ACP Program.
- Monthly Discount:-You will be eligible for a monthly discount of up to $30 and $75 (Qualified Tribal lands) on your broadband internet access service. This discount can assist you in saving money on your internet bill and remaining connected to the Internet, which is crucial for various aspects of life, including work, school, and healthcare.
- One-time Discount:-You can get a discount of up to $100 when buying a connected device like a laptop, tablet, or smartphone. This offer can help you stay connected to the Internet and easily participate in online activities.
Service Plans offered by enTouch Wireless ACP
Here are some plans that you will get once you qualify for the enTouch Wireless ACP program
|Tribal (CA) ACP Only Plan
|Non-Tribal (CA) ACP Only Plan
|Tribal (Non-CA) ACP Only Plan
|Non-Tribal (Other, excludes OR, KY, PR) ACP Only Plan
|Non-Tribal (KY) ACP Only Plan
FAQ About enTouch Wireless ACP
What phones work with enTouch wireless?
Mostly Smartphones work with enTouch wireless. Here are some of them:- Alcatel 1, Alcatel Go Flip 3, Alcatel One Touch Evolve, Blu Tank Xtreme, Coolpad Snap 4, Kyocera DuraXV Extreme, and LG Rebel 4. You can visit “https://entouchwireless.com/hearing-aid-compatibility/” if you are looking for hearing aid-compatible devices
How do I get a government phone?
You can get a free government phone if you are eligible for Lifeline and the ACP. However, you must make sure that you follow FCC’s Lifeline and ACP guidelines to determine if you are eligible for both programs.
What network does enTouch wireless ACP use?
enTouch Wireless ACP offers mobile services by utilizing the reliable networks of T-Mobile.
Can ACP be applied to mobile and the Internet?
Yes, ACP can be used for both broadband and connected devices. The ACP is a government program that helps low-income households pay for Internet and connected devices.