A key figure in exposing one of our country’s most outrageous wrongdoings narrates the story to the kids of America- Kash Patel teams up with BRAVE Books’ Beacon of Freedom Publishing House to introduce a fantastical retelling of Hillary Clinton’s horrific fabrications involving Trump and Russia during her 2016 presidential election campaign.
This is a story of having the courage to speak up when the whole world stands against oneself and the dangers associated with it, told through a gripping narrative involving Queenton and other fake heralds akin to Keeper Komey’s spying slugs. The book was made available for public access on April 1st, 2022. The book encapsulates the events of the Trump-Russia fraud claims in a manner creative enough to capture children’s imaginations -that is, through a fairytale. Kash Patel stated in his statement that he believes it is critical for people to understand the truth via this fairytale.
How to read The Plot Against the King Book by Kash Patel
You can read the book on the official website of goodreads.com. You can read and download Kash Patel’s book The Plot Against the King in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle, Free book, AudioBook, Render Book and Ebook formats. You can also get the original copy of the book on Amazon.
Follow the undermentioned steps to read the book online:
- Step1– Open google and search googread.com or any other website.
- Step2– Choose the open ‘read online.’
- Step3– Sign in with your email id or Facebook and set a password to create an account.
- Step4– Now you can read the full book.
What’s The Plot Against The King about?
Brave Books, a conservative publisher, is marketing the work as a “fantastical retelling of a terrible true story. A key figure in exposing one of our country’s most egregious injustices tells the whole story — for kids!” According to the publisher, Kash Patel “brings a fantastical retelling of Hillary’s horrible plot against the President to the whole family.”
The fiction-cum-fact narrative revolves around a nefarious plot by “Queenton” and her “shifty knights” to embroil King Donald in dubious propaganda to defame him in the eyes of the general public. Queenton alleges that King Donald was colluding with the “Russionians” in order to gain access to the White House. Patel appears as a “wizard” in the book, attempting to prove King Donald was wrongfully accused. In fairytale speak, the book claims that the disproved dossier on King Donald and the “Russionians” — gathered in real-life situations by former MI-5 officer Christopher Steele — sparked the American intelligence investigation into Russian election interference in 2016. The dossier was “written” by Hillary Queenton and “put in a steel box,” according to the book.
What happened in the investigation regarding the “Steel box”?
In the summer of 2016, US intelligence began its investigation, a month before the Steele Dossier was made public. According to the investigation, Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered the launch of a significant campaign aimed at electing Trump in 2016 and “undermining public faith” in the Democratic process.
The evidence was later corroborated by a bipartisan investigation, and it was reported by the Senate Intelligence Committee. When Sussmann handed over the documents, the FBI was already looking into possible ties between both the Trump campaign and Russians. The investigation into the Russian government’s collusion with the Trump campaign was led by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, who found “numerous links between the Russian government and the Trump campaign.” Trump’s attorney general, William Barr, determined that there was no plotting.
“Let’s put this amazing book in every school in America” -Trump
Former President Donald Trump is promoting Kash Patel’s book starring “King Donald” which is set in a kingdom where “Russians” were not a factor in the 2016 election. Trump now wants to make the book available to all children in the United States. Last week, Trump wrote on Truth Social, “Let’s put this amazing book in every school in America.”
What did Google say to Brave Books?
As per a Google statement to Brave Books acquired by reports, the book publisher was temporarily suspended from its ad platform last month for “circumventing system policy.” It was unclear what the publisher had done to violate the rules.
However, Google stated that it “doesn’t want users to be misled by the content promoted in Shopping ads,” and that it “doesn’t want users to be misled by advertisements that reflect you or your products in a way that is not exact, realistic, or truthful.”
Some Reviews by readers
- “It’s a fantastic children’s book. It’s very well written, with lovely illustrations and a captivating and ingenious storyline that’s eerily similar to the shady reality of our president’s dishonesty.”
- “Because they are afraid of the truth, the Demons have spoken out against this fantastic book.” WWGWGA!”.
- “This is a fantastic book. Devin Nunes and Kash Patel are heroes and patriots. The story was well-received by my children.”
- “This book is AMAZING!” Thank you, Kash Patel, for being concerned enough about our children to ensure that they know the TRUTH about these issues! I ordered it for my grandchildren because I refuse to let the history of this once-in-a-lifetime period be forgotten.”
- “This is a must-read.” Everyone should learn history, and children have a right to know. Despite the fact that, as Obama stated, “many will be on the wrong side of history.”
- “This is the most amazing children’s book I’ve ever seen!” This is going to be HUGE!! I’m sure your relatives will enjoy it as much as mine did when Lord Donald was cleared of all charges and Hillary Queenton Clinton was finally expelled from the Kingdom!”
- “A key figure in exposing one of our country’s most egregious injustices tells the whole story — for kids!” According to a spokesperson for the book’s publisher, Brave Books, Kash Patel “brings a fantastical retelling of Hillary’s horrible plot against Trump to the whole family.”
About Kash Patel
Kash Patel is a lawyer and former US government employee. Under President Donald Trump, he also served as the campaign manager for the Acting United States Secretary of Defense. Patel has held positions in the US Security Council and the US House of Representatives. He has worked as a federal public defender, a federal prosecutor on homeland security cases, and a legal liaison to the US Armed Forces in the past. He’s a member of the Republican Party. Patel is referred to as a “Trump supporter.” He’s also known as Devin Nunes’ right-hand man, and has played a key role in Republican efforts to disprove the investigation into President Trump and Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election.