This article covers all the information you need about the process to get a Cintex Wireless Free iPhone.
Apple iPhones have earned a spot in the list of best phones in the market, given their high-end and exclusive features like SharePlay and awesome camera quality among other incredible features, and owning one is pretty much considered a status symbol these days.
But it’s no secret that Apple iPhones are quite expensive and only well-off people can afford to purchase them upfront. Since it’s quite tough for low-income individuals to purchase an iPhone, the US federal government has launched assistance programs to wipe out this digital divide.
Are you looking for ways to get your hands on a free iPhone? Read on to find out how you can get one without spending a single penny.
Cintex Wireless Free iPhone- Here’s how to get one
To get over the digital divide, the US federal government has launched the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity program, that helps low-income households have access to reliable internet services, along with providing free devices like smartphones, tablets and laptops. If you qualify for these programs, you can get a free smartphone, tablet, or laptop, along with subsidized monthly internet bills.
The Affordable Connectivity and Lifeline programs partner with major service providers in the US, like TracFone, Easy Wireless and Cintex Wireless, in order to achieve their goal of providing low-income households with affordable connectivity services and gadgets.
Is Cintex Wireless Free iPhone Deals Legit?
Yes, the Cintex Wireless free iPhone deal is absolutely legit. In fact, Cintex Wireless is the only service provider under the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs that offer free iPhones to eligible customers.
The Cintex Wireless free iPhone deal has no hidden costs, and you will receive an iPhone absolutely free of cost, in case you qualify for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity programs. The free iPhone comes with added perks such as free talk and text along with unlimited mobile data to eligible customers who apply for a free device under the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity programs.
Which iPhone models can I get from Cintex Wireless?
Cintec Wireless offers eligible Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program customers with relatively older models of Apple iPhone. Don’t expect to receive the brand-new and the most recently launched model of iPhone for free, as those models are far too expensive for the government to be handing out for free. As of now, there are three models of Apple iPhone being offered to eligible customers through Cintex Wireless:
- Apple IPhone 6s GSM
- Apple IPhone SE GSM
- Apple IPhone SE GSM
Even though the above mentioned iPhone models are a little old, they come with pretty decent features like a long lasting battery life, ample storage, and decent cameral quality and display features.
How Do I Find Out if I Qualify for a Free iPhone from Cintex Wireless?
To qualify for the Cintex Wireless free iPhone deal, you must be eligible to participate in the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity programs. If you qualify for the Lifeline assistance program, you automatically qualify for the Affordable Connectivity Program.
Here are the eligibility criteria for Lifeline federal assistance program:
- Household income should be below 135% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Must be participating in other federal assistance programs such as:
- SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program),
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Welfare or temporary assistance for needy families ( TANF)
- Special supplemental nutrition program for women, infants and children ( WIC)
- Federal public housing assistance
- Low income home energy assistance program
- Tribal head start for tribal lands
- Bureau of Indian affairs general assistance for tribal lands
- Food distribution program on Indian reservations
- Tribally administered temporary assistance for needy families.
- Must have received a federal Pell grant in the current award year
Documents Requires to Apply for Free iPhone
To apply for the previously mentioned assistance programs, you need to have documents the provide proof of eligibility. Here’s a list of all the documents that are valid as proof od eligibility:
- Pension statement of benefits to prove eligibility based on income
- Social security statement of benefits to prove eligibility based on income
- Unemployment statement of benefits to prove joblessness
- Federal/ tribal of state tax return copy to prove that your income
- Medicaid participation dated letter
- SSI cover letter
- Federal Pell grant letter
Steps to Apply For A Cintex Wireless Free iPhone
To apply for a free iPhone from Cintex Wireless, follow the few simple steps provided below:
- Confirm if you are eligible for the Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Programs.
- Gather documents that provide proof of eligibility
- Head over to the website: apply.cintexwireless.com to apply for the company’s Lifeline and Affordable Connectivity Program. On this page, you will be required to fill in your zip code and email id, and click ‘Apply Now.’
- On the following page that opens up, enter all the required personal details suh as full name, date of birth, address, etc and attach the proof of eligibility documents. After providing all the required details, submit the form and wait for it to get approved.
- That’s it! You have now successfully applied for a Contex Wireless free iPhone. Once your application is approved, your free iPhone will be shipped to your address within 10 days.