This article covers detailed information about how to get FOXXD T8 tablet from the Government, eligibility criteria, required documents, and more.
So, without any further ado, let’s get started –
Can I get a FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government?
The tablets you receive upon qualifying ACP are very confidential. Even the ACP providers are secretive and do not reveal which tablet model they offer.
The tablets you get under the government assistance program depend on several factors, including your state of residence, which providers offer their services in your state, your eligibility, whether or not you qualify for ACP or Lifeline, tablet availability at the time of your application, etc. Therefore, it is hard to predict whether the FOXXD T8 Tablet will be available when you hope to receive it.
However, since government assistance providers normally offer entry-level to mid-range Android devices and the FOXXD T8 tablet is exactly the right type, the chances that you receive the FOXXD T8 tablet from the Government are quite high.
Therefore, it is imperative to think that you can get FOXXD T8 tablet from the Government upon qualifying ACP program.
Eligibility Requirements to qualify for FOXXD T8 Tablets from the Government
You must fulfill certain strict eligibility requirements to qualify for FOXXD T8 tablets from the Government.
These requirements are discussed here –
- You must have completed 18 years of age or be an emancipated minor.
- You must hold a residence in the state where your selected service provider offers its services under ACP.
If you fulfill these two conditions, check further eligibility to qualify for the ACP program –
Your annual income is at or below 200% of the Federal Poverty Guidelines (Income-Based).
You or any family member participates in government assistance programs listed below (program-based eligibility).
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, & Children (WIC)
- Veterans Pension and Survivors Benefit
- Free & Reduced-Price School Lunch Program or School Breakfast Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) or Food Stamps
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
If you live in Tribal lands –
- Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations
- Tribal Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (Tribal TANF)
- Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance
- Tribal Head Start (Only for those individuals or households that meet the much-needed income qualifying standard qualify)
If you qualify on a low-income basis, you will need a document that shows your name, current income statement, etc. You can submit a copy of any one of the below-mentioned documents –
- Last year’s Federal, state, or Tribal tax return
- Your current income statement from your employer
- Your paycheck stub
- Social Security statement of benefits
- Your retirement or pension statement of benefits
If you qualify to apply on a program basis, you need to submit a copy of the document that contains your name, the name of the authority issuing the document, the program name, the date of issue of the document, etc. You may furnish any of the following documents –
- Government approval letter
- Benefit award letter
- Benefit verification letter
- Statement of benefits
You may also need additional documents to verify your age, address, or other details, such as –
- Your passport
- Your U.S. Driver’s license
- Certificate of U.S. Citizenship or naturalization
- Government, state, military or Tribal ID Green card or permanent resident card
- Birth certificate
How to apply for a FOXXD T8 Tablet from the Government?
There are three ways you can apply for the free tablet from the Government –
- Online method
- By mail
- Via preferred service provider
Please follow the steps below to apply online to get a FOXXD T8 tablet from the Government –
- Visit the link nv.fcc.gov/lifeline/?id=nv_flow&ebbp=true.
- Enter your state and ZIP code, and click on the “Get Started” icon.
- If you have an already existing account, you can log in with your details. If you do not have an account, please create your account and then sign in with your details.
- Fill up the application with the necessary details, and attach proper documentation. Ensure that everything is correct, and click on “Next.”
- Finally, submit your application.
Moreover, you can apply for the free tablet via mail. To do so, you can follow the instructions below –
- Visit the link affordableconnectivity.gov/wp-content/uploads/ACP-Application-Form-English.pdf to download the application form.
- Fill out the form with your correct information.
- Attach copies of your eligibility documents.
- Check if everything is correct and mail the package to the address: PO Box 7081, London, KY 40742.
In addition to the above two, you can apply directly from your selected service provider. You can visit their official website to apply for the free tablet.
What other discounted Tablet Models does the Government offer under the ACP program?
Apart from the FOXXD T8, the Government provides many other models of tablets under the ACP program. These are –
- Apple iPad Mini 3
- Apple iPad Air 2
- Apple iPad 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab E
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 2020
- Alcatel Joy Tab 2
- KonnectONE Moxee Tablet
Which other ACP providers offer discounted tablets from the Government?
There are several providers that participate in Government’s ACP program and offer free tablets. Some of the best ones are –
Easy Wireless is a famous American Wireless provider. The company offers tablets under ACP. However, there is little information regarding the available tablets. You can learn more about Easy Wireless services at myeasywireless.com.
AirTalk Wireless is a major Lifeline and ACP provider offering a wide range of tablets. However, based on their list of available tablets, FOXXD T8 tablets still need to make a place. Nevertheless, the company has other best models that you may get. You can apply to AirTalk Wireless through their official website at airtalkwireless.com.
StandUp Wireless is another provider under ACP that does not reveal details about their offered tablets. You can learn more about StandUp Wireless at standupwireless.com/acp/tablets.
QLink Wireless is a well-known ACP company that offers discounted tablets to eligible low-income people. However, the provider only furnishes a few details about the tablets offered. You can begin your application to this provider at qlinkwireless.com.
Cintex Wireless offers discounted tablets under the ACP program. However, FOXXD T8 tablets do not make it into Cintex Wireless’s offered list of tablets. Please look at the company’s selection of currently available tablets and apply at cintexwireless.com.
NewPhone Wireless also offers tablets under ACP, but the company states that no specific devices are currently offered. The best way to check whether you can get FOXXD T8 tablets or another model is to visit the company’s official website at newphone.com.
What are the other ways to get a FOXXD T8 Tablet?
If you cannot get a FOXXD T8 tablet from the Government under the ACP program, there are still other ways to get one.
- You can get FoXXD T8 Tablets from a charity or non-profit organization.
- Please check your local school, library, or church.
- You can try online through Amazon Vine or eBay.