The CPAC 2022 is back, this time in Texas at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas. Former President Donald Trump is set to deliver the keynote speech at the conference, scheduled to be held from 4th to 7th August.
“The Conservative Political Action Conference is the largest and most influential gathering of conservatives in the world. Launched in 1974, CPAC brings together hundreds of conservative organizations, thousands of activists, millions of viewers and the best and brightest leaders in the world. See you in Dallas, Texas!” reads the official event description.
Steps to book tickets for CPAC Texas 2022
Tickets for the CPAC event in Texas are available for sale at the official CPAC website. Tickets are divided into several categories with the price ranging between $98 and $7000.
To book your tickets, follow the steps provided below:
- Head over to the official website of CPAC, and click on the red tab that reads, “Buy your tickets.”
- You will be redirected to a page that lists all the different categories of tickets along with the prices.
- Select a ticket of your choice and click on the tab that reads “BUY NOW”
- Fill in all the required details. Also, if you have a promo code, fill it to get a discount.
- Once you fill in all the details and proceed, you will be redirected to the payment page.
- Select a payment method of your choice, and click on “MAKE PAYMENT” to complete the transaction.
- That’s it! You are all done. Once the transaction is processed, you will receive your tickets.
The cancellation/refund policy of CPAC states, “Cancellations will be accepted until July 5th, 2022 for a 100% refund. Cancellations between July 5-10 will be accepted for a 50% refund. No refunds will be issued after July 10th, 2022.
Please contact [email protected] or 202-347-9388 to request a refund or cancellation, or with any additional questions.”
Speakers for the CPAC 2022 in Dallas, Texas
The CPAC Texas 2022 will host a long line-up of influential speakers, with former US president Donald Trump set to take the stage as the keynote speaker.
Several top Texas officials, including Governor Greg Abbott, Lieutenant Governor Dan Patrick, and Attorney General Ken Paxton, are scheduled to speak at the event.
Sean Hannity and Glenn Beck, as well as Congressman Jim Jordan (R-OH) and Senator Ted Cruz, are among the other notable speakers (R-TX).
The list of speakers also includes authoritarian Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban, who has come under fire recently for controversial remarks about the Holocaust and race. According to CNN, one of Orban’s longtime advisors resigned on Tuesday following Orban’s speech in Romania, which included statements implying that Europeans do not want to mix with people of other races.
The International Auschwitz Committee also condemned Orban for making a joke about the use of gas chambers to mass-murder millions of Jews during the Nazi era in Germany.
Brian Babin (R-TX), Michael Burgess (R-TX), Mayra Flores (R-TX), Ronny Jackson (R-TX), Beth Van Duyne (R-TX), Randy Weber (R-TX), and Roger Williams are among the other speakers scheduled to speak at the CPAC Texas 2022.